A man having an affair (or even thinking about having one) will want to make himself more attractive. He will begin to enhance his appearance in some way. Be alert for changes in his wardrobe, his grooming, his body, and his personal hygiene.
These are usually the most visible signs of infidelity. If he embarks on a drastic self-induced makeover, it’s probably not for you. More than likely he’s trying to attract or impress someone else.
2. HOW HE RELATES TO YOU - 70 telltale signs
The way your husband relates to you can provide many telltale signs. His involvement with another woman will cause him to treat you differently -- even on a subconscious level.
This is one of those areas where a wife can pick up signs of infidelity that a private investigator might otherwise overlook.
3. CONVERSATIONAL CLUES - 70 telltale signs What your husband chooses or refuses to talk about can alert you to his involvement in an extramarital affair.
He may mention new people, places and things, while the people, places and things he normally talks about are no longer a part of his conversation. Even his tone of voice can be an important telltale sign.
4. WORK HABITS - 39 telltale signs Work is commonly used as an excuse to account for large blocks of time away from home. Men often use their jobs as a cover for their extramarital affairs.
Your husband’s work habits will undoubtedly change as his affair unfolds. Be on the lookout work-related telltale signs.
5. DAY-TO-DAY BEHAVIOR - 92 telltale signs We are all creatures of habit. We all have a routine that we usually follow each day.
A man who is cheating will display changes of some kind in his normal patterns of behavior. Pay close attention to any deviations in your husband’s daily routine. These deviations are telltale signs.
6. FINANCIAL AFFAIRS - 52 telltale signs Affairs cost money. If your husband has a lover, he’ll want to wine her, dine her, entertain herand buy her occasional gifts.
No matter how carefully he tries to cover his tracks, sooner or later this will be reflected in the family finances. Stay alert for financial signs of infidelity.
7. TRAVEL - 27 telltale signs Your husband may not always be traveling for legitimate reasons. Even if he is, he may decide to combine business with a little pleasure. Travel affords a cheating unfaithful husband a unique opportunity to cheat away from prying eyes.
8. PERSONALITY OR BEHAVIORAL CHANGES - 36 telltale signs Be alert for changes in your husband’s attitude, personality or behavior. Whether they are drastic or subtle, changes of this type are often an indication of infidelity.
9. ABSENCES - 39 telltale signs Affairs generally require a considerable amount of time. Since there are only 24 hours in a day, your husband’s absences will become increasingly more frequent as he tries to steal time from other activities so he can be with his love.
10. TELEPHONE TIP-OFFS - 76 telltale signs Illicit affairs depend on repeated contact; many of which take place by phone. These telltale signs of infidelity are relatively easy to find. Many men take the risk of calling their lovers from home or having their lovers call them at home. Many wives (like me) discover their husband’s infidelity either directly or indirectly by the telephone.
11. CAR CLUES - 40 telltale signs Your husband’s (or the family) car
page 2 of 4