Most single woman seeking a committed relationship would rather avoid dating men who are likely to cheat. But according to statistics, an estimated 50 to 70 percent of men cheat on their mates.
How can you tell if the man you’re dating is one of these potential cheaters? Wouldn’t it be great to have this information about him before getting too deeply involved?
Find out If He’s Prone to Infidelity
Studies reveal that some men are more likely to cheat than others because of their background, their past history, or certain character traits. Using this information, I’ve designed a 7-question quiz to help women determine whether or not a man is prone to infidelity.
Single Women Screen Dates with this Quiz
The Potential Cheaters Quiz was originally posted on my website http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com to help married women find out if their husbands are prone to infidelity.
I also provided a special report with strategies to help women deal with these potential cheaters. However numerous single women began reporting how they were using the quiz to screen the men they met on dating sites, and through dating services and personal ads.
Decide Who Not to Date
The Potential Cheaters quiz can help you make an informed decision about whether or not to continue dating a man, or how deeply to get involved.
By identifying and avoiding the potential cheaters in the dating pool, you can avoid a lot of unnecessary headaches and heartaches.
Rate Your Date with the Potential Cheaters Quiz
Before you fall head-over-heels in love or get too attached to the new man in your life, rate your date’s cheating potential with the 7 questions below:
Potential Cheaters Quiz
1. Does he thrive on adventure?
2. Did he have a great deal of sexual experience prior to your relationship?
3. Does he have lots of female friends?
4. Does he have male friends who are cheating on their wives or girlfriends?
5. Does he have a parent who cheated?
6. Did he cheat in any of his past relationships?
7. Does he feel that infidelity is really no big deal?
What the Answers Mean:
1. Some men enjoy all the suspense, deception and intrigue that go