Are You Dating a Potential Cheater?
along with infidelity. They’ll cheat just for the “thrill of the chase.”
2. Studies reveal that men who were extremely sexually active before settling down in a committed relationship are more apt to engage in sex outside that relationship. Don’t expect a leopard to change his spots.
3. Close friendships with women are a common starting point for infidelity. Friends can quickly turn into lovers. The closer the friendship, the greater the odds that it will develop into an affair.
4. Never underestimate the power of peer pressure. If his friends are cheating, he’ll soon be cheating too.
5. Infidelity tends to run in families. Children of unfaithful parents are often programmed to follow in their footsteps, considering infidelity to be the norm.
6. “Once a cheater, always a cheater.” There are exceptions, but statistically speaking, if he cheated once, he’s more apt to do it again. His history will probably repeat itself.
7. If he doesn’t believe that infidelity is wrong, his behavior will reflect his beliefs.
Tips on How to Deal With a Potential Cheater
If it turns out you’re dating a potential cheater, or you’re strongly considering dating one, you need to know what to do. Even with only one yes answer on the Potential Cheaters Quiz, there’s still cause for concern.
My special report, “How to Handle a Potential Cheater", lists a number of precautions you can take. It also includes several successful strategies to use.
To receive a FREE copy of this report ( a $7 value), send an e-mail to: InfidelityAdvice@gmail.com with "Potential Cheater Report” in the subject line.
What Kind of Cheater Is He? - Evaluate Your Results
Generally speaking, the more ‘yes’ answers, the greater the likelihoodthat a man will cheat. But some answers carry more weight than others, so you’ll want to take a closer look at the results.
If you answered yes to #1, #2, or #5 (but not all three), he’s a POTENTIAL CHEATER who may very well cheat on you if the opportunity presents itself.
If you decide to get involved with him, you need to make it difficult for him to cheat. Familiarize yourself with the signs of infidelity, so you’ll know if he starts to stray.
If you answered yes to #3 or #4 alone, together, or in combination with #1 or #2, he’s a COMMON “GARDEN-VARIETY” CHEATER who will cheat if he feels he can do so without getting caught.