Add romance to your relationship is necessary after a few years of being with that special someone, everything becomes a routine and this is one of the reasons why a relationship fails.
In today's world, most of us involved in a relationship have a job, family, and other responsibilities that take up too much time of our lives and by the end of the day, we are so tired that don't make time to do something different and fun with our significant other.
In order for a relationship to work and last, we need to communicate, trust, support and do fun things with our loved one.
Here are some romantic ways to keep the romance alive and add romance to your relationship.
1. Get home before your partner and trace a path from the front door to the bedroom with votive candles. In the bedroom, have lit candles, a bottle of wine (or the drink of your choice), and strawberries covered with chocolate.
2. Make a reservation for a night at a hotel but don't tell your partner. Just have her/him meet you at the hotel's bar for a drink. Make sure you have lit candles and rose petals spread on the bed when you get to your room.
3. Put a romantic note in his shirt or pant's pocket or her purse and let her/him find it.
4. Send and e-mail just to let her/him know you love her/him.
5. When having dinner at a restaurant, go to the restroom, take off your underwear, put it in a little bag or box and give it to your partner when you return to the table.
Make sure she/he sees it at that moment. Your partner will be so excited you probably won't finish your dinner.
6. Leave a note on your partner's pillow letting her/him know how much you want or need her/him.
7. Light up candles in the kitchen, have chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream and any other food you like. Blindfold your partner and feed her/him. Experiment eating off her/his body.
8. When at a party, from time to time, whisper something sexy on your partner's ear. Do this when she/he is in front of other people. Watch her/his reaction.
There are indefinite ways to make your partner feel loved, wanted and interested in you.
About the Author:
Patricia Fason is a writer and poet. She is listed as an ezine articles expert author, a buzzle author and has provided articles exclusively to websites and ezines. Contact her for information on exclusive articles or visit her website dedicated to romance - Sites O Web Romances You. There you will find romance tips, poetry, free greeting cards, love coupons, romantic gifts and more.