Don't let the fun end.
Spice up relationship because one of the best benefits of marriage is that you have a permanent dating partner.
Here are some ideas for fun dates to spice up relationship.
1. Spend an afternoon at the opera.
These aren't as expensive as you might think.
Look out a local college for possible discounts on campus performances.
If you go, be sure to find the plot of the story beforehand.
You can then discuss it afterwards.
This will be an occasion to revive a connection and lead to some discussion on ways to spice up your relationship.
2. Sample a variety of cafe's.
Instead of just staying at one restaurant, have dinner at one place and dessert at another.
Find the nest place in town who has great reviews and great settings with a nice ambiance.
It is all about setting up the mood to spice up the connection even if it is just for a few moments.
Try to find places within walking distance, this way you can enjoy the scenery to spice up relationship.
3. Head to the zoo.
The zoo can be quite a fascinating place. Admire and be amazed at everything from penguins to gorillas. If you're more of an aquatic fan, check out your nearest aquarium.
4. Up for peanuts!
A summer ball game is always fun, whether it's major league or little league.
5. Hit the outdoors.
Pack a lunch and head to the nearest trails or even learn to kayak.
6. Check out the museums.
Whatever your interests, you're sure to find a museum that matches your tastes.
The next time you're out on a dinner date.
Stop in at a museum before-hand.
7. Romantic picnics are always a pleasure.
Pack a lunch and a blanket and head to your nearest park.
8. Are you more of an adventurous type?
Check out some of these ideas.
* Design a card board box car and order your favorite meals at a fast food restaurant.
* Get together with friends and make your own movie.
You could also film a scavenger hunt. These are a blast to film and to watch.
9. Are you a married couple looking for some cheap fun date night ideas?
- Sketch your dream-house floor plan and talk about the possibilities of each room.
- Attend an art festival at night
- Walk in the rain.
- Build a fire, turn out the lights and talk for hours.
- Go swimming in the middle of the night
- Build a snowman together in a parc or in a forest
- Take a bike ride in the forest, to a beach, to a river, etc...
- Have a candlelight picnic in the backyard on warm night
- Share a milkshake with two straws.
- Go to a coffee shop on a Sunday afternoon
- Raid the kids room and fly a kite.
Hope these ideas help to put a little quirky fun into your marriage.
About the Author:
GranMamma is the webmaster at the Baby Names Box - http://www.babynamebox.com - Where you can explore thousands of baby names and their meanings. Read articles on parenting, family, home and gardening. Be sure to say hi to GranMamma!