2. Take stock of how you have behaved in previous relationships.Since by definition you are single, your past relationships have not worked out for whatever reason. And like it or not, that makes you at least 50% responsible for them not working out.
Get clarity on what you contributed to those relationships not working out. Be kind to yourself as you do this. Do not make it an excuse to beat your self up all over again.
3. Review your beliefs about relationships. What do you think should happen at different stages – from courtship to living together?
What are your entrenched beliefs about the opposite sex?
For example, from your cultural heritage, what are the expected roles and duties of a partner?
4. Get clear about what you want in a relationship.
Make the fulfillment of your short term and long term needs the criteria for choosing a partner.
5. Define and get clear about your ideal relationship and partner. Be realistic, and ask what your needs are rather than your wants.
What must your relationship have?
What are the absolute essentials for you to thrive?
6. Socialize and have fun so as to create a varied, rich life and to be part of a healthy supportive community, and to enhance your life. You will therefore focus not so much on meeting your partner and more on creating a rich vibrant life, one which will be so attractive to a potentially dream catch.
Most people usually socialize in various ways so as to meet their dream partner, and by simply having fun and enjoying your life you become so much more attractive.
Make your life work and make room for your ideal partner. Once you have your life working for you, and you are happy, you will indeed attract the right partner.
Remember, you deserve the best. And that includes a dream relationship and the ideal partner.
Don’t accept second best.
Get clear about what you want in your life partner and why – and you can have it.
Please call me on +44 20 7286 8655 for a complimentary coaching consultation. Alternatively email me at email@example.com
About the Author:
"Transform your Life - make it Extraordinary" Nirvana Coaching Ltd 76 Hamilton Terrace St Johns Wood LondonNW8 9UL Coaching website: www.nirvanacoaching.com Charity website:www.nirvanatrust.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +(44) 7803 950 250
Office: + (44) 207 286 8655
The world will be different when those who can make a differencemake a difference...
Arvind Devalia is a Life & Business Coach and writer who runsNirvana Coaching. He has appeared on many radio shows,newspapers and magazines. He is the author of "Get a LIfe" a simple but very powerful self help book.Arvind produces amonthly coaching newsletter called "Get a Life", packed withtips, tools, and strategies to dramatically improve the quality of your life. Subscribe today at http://www.nirvanacoaching.com