You have found a possible find soulmate, but now you are worried of the cost of the whole wooing process because you’re on a thrifty budget.
Well, do not fret over it because there are alternative ideas. It is possible to date with little or no cash flow & it can allow you to be creative while having a frugally fun time.
1. Do some star gazing at a local college observatory. It is open to the public during the school year & it’s absolutely free.
2. Feel one with nature. Have a picnic & explore a state or national park (admission is typically under $10 or free).
3. See a music laser show at a planetarium for around $6.00.
4. Check out a poetry reading or other events at a bookstore. Sometimes snacks or beverages are provided.
5. Create a food themes night & cook each other a dinner & appetizer at home.
6. Check out local arts festivals, craft fairs, flea markets or antiques fairs. Admission is typically under $10.
7. Attend a beer or wine tasting. At less than $10 each, you get more buzz for your buck!
8. Swing is back. Take a dance lesson & tear up the dance floor with the hottest moves. Often, the first lesson is free.
9. Attend a student art show. Often the shows are free & refreshments follow.
10. Rent your favorite movies or see an IMAX movie for under $10.
About the Author:
Dateable.com is an exciting online community for singles, couples and romance lovers. Dateable.com has romantic resources, advice, poetry, greeting cards, and more. Dateable.com also features specialty matchmaking services. Whether you are looking for a soulmate or a playmate, visit http://dateable.com