Beauty secrets on how to have a pedicure at home
Before putting on those sexy, comfortable open toe shoes make sure your feet skin is in good condition. With these easy nine steps you too will have silky feet.
So go ahead get ready to do your own pedicure at home.
1. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes in warm water containing Epsom salt or foot soak
2. Use a pumice stone, exfoliating scrub to gently scrub the soles of your all over your feet and heel to remove dead skin.
3. Dry your feet.
4. Trim your toenails and push back cuticles.
5. Rinse feet once again and pat dry.
6. Massage feet with plenty of foot lotion. Body lotion, petroleum jelly or cream can be use to replace foot lotion.
7. Wrap feet on plastic bags and cover for at least 15 minutes.
8. Paint toe nails.
Make sure to apply at least two coats of nail polish and a top coat of clear nail polish to give it more shine.
9. Give it enough time to dry before putting on shoes.
Now show off with your pedicure by wearing your favorite sandals.
About the Author:
Kenia Morales is the owner and publisher of online magazine " For Every Aspect Of Today's Woman". To find more beauty tips and other women related issues and topics visit her site at http://www.kpatra.com - email@example.com