Think airline flights are just a way to get from point A to point B?
With some creative pre-trip planning and the willingness to look for romantic opportunities all around you, airline travel can get your next trip off to a loving start. Here are some tips to turn your next flight into a romantic getaway:
1. At the airport, kiss every time you pass a gate where a plane is boarding.
Pretend one of you is leaving and give each other a passionate kiss -- then move on to the next gate and start all over.
2. Give your lover a mini-massage during the flight.
A hand massage can alleviate stress and relax your partner; a foot massage can help feet swollen by long flights.
3. Can't get airline seats together?
Pass love notes.
4. Play a card game onboard--with some sexy stakes so you both come out winners (and have something to look forward to at the end of the flight!)
5. Hire a limousine to pick you up at the airport
About the Author:
Husband and wife team Paris Permenter and John Bigley have authored over 20 guidebooks and also edit the FREE Lovetripper.com , a romantic travel magazine featuring worldwide destinations